Shifty Codes
welcome to shiftycodez and we are here for all your tech needs and more there is a team of site specailists and you may contact them to report any problems that you may find on the site thank you for your understanding we are not liable for your actions

=NOTE: THAT AT SHIFTYCODEZ YOU MAY LEARN HACKING OR ANY SPECAIL COMPUTER INFORMATION I AND THE SHIFTYCODEZ TEAM AND ITS USERS ARE NOT RESPONISBLE FOR ANY MALICIOUS ACTIONS BY YOU THE USER AND THAT THIS INFORMATION IS FOR LEARNING PROPOUSES ONLY IF YOU UNDERSTAND THESE RULES AND AGREE THAT THE USERS AND ADMINISTRATORS ARE NOT IN ANYWAY ABLE TO BE IN LEGAL LAW SUTIE BY YOU THE USER ACEPTING THIS USER AGREEMENT=
Shifty Codes
welcome to shiftycodez and we are here for all your tech needs and more there is a team of site specailists and you may contact them to report any problems that you may find on the site thank you for your understanding we are not liable for your actions

=NOTE: THAT AT SHIFTYCODEZ YOU MAY LEARN HACKING OR ANY SPECAIL COMPUTER INFORMATION I AND THE SHIFTYCODEZ TEAM AND ITS USERS ARE NOT RESPONISBLE FOR ANY MALICIOUS ACTIONS BY YOU THE USER AND THAT THIS INFORMATION IS FOR LEARNING PROPOUSES ONLY IF YOU UNDERSTAND THESE RULES AND AGREE THAT THE USERS AND ADMINISTRATORS ARE NOT IN ANYWAY ABLE TO BE IN LEGAL LAW SUTIE BY YOU THE USER ACEPTING THIS USER AGREEMENT=
Shifty Codes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Top posters
.Iv.Shiftydogit
crap any help here im stuck shifty needs help I_vote_lcapcrap any help here im stuck shifty needs help I_voting_barcrap any help here im stuck shifty needs help I_vote_rcap 
Sahanke
crap any help here im stuck shifty needs help I_vote_lcapcrap any help here im stuck shifty needs help I_voting_barcrap any help here im stuck shifty needs help I_vote_rcap 
haxhaxhax
LeThaLStojZM
bobb1118
XDVanilla_FaceXD
X-jvlr.FR3SH-X
DaT1aZnGiRlXD
™​★★-Ѐ§T®u©TⓘⓞNz-★★™​
StimzzHD
Latest topics
» all normal posts!
crap any help here im stuck shifty needs help EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 11:23 pm by .Iv.Shiftydogit

» crap any help here im stuck shifty needs help
crap any help here im stuck shifty needs help EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 7:39 pm by .Iv.Shiftydogit

» New look same logo new pack of a punch!
crap any help here im stuck shifty needs help EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 2:26 am by .Iv.Shiftydogit

» IRC for shifty
crap any help here im stuck shifty needs help EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 2:22 am by .Iv.Shiftydogit

» one MODERATOR tag
crap any help here im stuck shifty needs help EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 7:27 pm by .Iv.Shiftydogit

» one ADMIN TAG
crap any help here im stuck shifty needs help EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 7:11 pm by .Iv.Shiftydogit

» RULLES FOR VOTES READ FIRST
crap any help here im stuck shifty needs help EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 12:30 am by .Iv.Shiftydogit

» SITE BADGES?!
crap any help here im stuck shifty needs help EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 12:22 am by .Iv.Shiftydogit

» Chan for Shifty?
crap any help here im stuck shifty needs help EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 12:15 am by .Iv.Shiftydogit

crap any help here im stuck shifty needs help

Go down 
AuthorMessage
.Iv.Shiftydogit

.Iv.Shiftydogit

Male Posts : 143
Shifty points : 321
rep : 0
Humor : dont ask

crap any help here im stuck shifty needs help Empty
PostSubject: crap any help here im stuck shifty needs help   crap any help here im stuck shifty needs help EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 7:39 pm

hey ive ran into a few problems so yes the launch date is pushed back i was hoping to have it up before June but that probably wont happen i need a few things some one good in PHP for a data base i can kinda do it but i aint good at it if you can make a PHP code or tell me what i should do for the user data base and registeration that whould help
Back to top Go down

crap any help here im stuck shifty needs help
Page 1 of 1